home rwkers contact dailies
TJC FIESTA VOYAGE CONCERT
Written on Tuesday, December 1, 2009 @ 8:37 PM

Hello my dear juniors and seniors and sectionmates ! =D
I'm here to tell you one wonderful news !

Temasek Junior College will be having their annual concert, Fiesta Voyage and I'll be playing with them.
Yay ! =D

Details as follows:
Date: 11 December 2009, Friday
Time: 7.00pm
Venue: TJC auditorium
Price: $8

I have 10 tickets here with me, so anyone interested u can tag here or sms huimin . I hope to see many of u there ! Must come support me okayys . Otherwise I'll feel sad): ):

And MrTang must come ! I specially reserved a ticket for you already.u just give me the money and the ticket will be yours. =D


yayye yayye yayye !

;KELLYong the great

rewind



Shoutmix



Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.