home rwkers contact dailies
Written on Sunday, February 14, 2010 @ 1:26 AM

Hey dudes! I mean gals haha.
Happy Chinese new year & valentine's day!
Such a shame this' de first time de sl's posting lol.
& me & kengying spent 1hour of our life recalling what was our password lol.
But nevertheless, 2009 was filled with joy with u all.
Though there were ups & downs, I do hope dat u all understand its for our section's own good.
We have to maintain de high standards & forever de best section in PHSB!
To de SLs for the next generations to come: do not slack like me.
I know this should be posted at like 1/1/10 but its still not too late blogging on de first day of chinese new year isnt it!


The moments shared in 2009:


Nov band camp. De current clarinet section!


SL + beloved seniors :D


Esemble competition. Section emerged as champion!


Waiting for de results. Hmm I can see anxiety in everyone except..


March graduation for last year's sec4s! It would be my turn in 2month's time ]:

Cheers for the wonderful moments.
Cheers for the wonderful music we make.
Cheers for the friendship we share.


The clarinet section. Best & bonded forever!


P/S Been such a long time since I blogged & didnt realise how much de blogger have upgraded. Well done blogger!


On a much serious note, punishments from now on would only be on my command.
I hope de other sec3s & 4s would cooperate.
& I've come to de decision dat if one still continues slouching & not practising hard even after countless warnings,
The whole section would run together. Fair!

Ok set aside de harsh tone & have a great new year! Clarinet section to win in Ensemble this year too!
Uphold de pride, keep the glory.
& of course as a band, we must help to clinch dat Gold award for de upcoming SYF on 2011!
Be sure to expect me revisiting u next year to supervise muahahaha.

rewind



Shoutmix



Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.